Tabitha Lupien is a Canadian actress. Apart from acting, she excels in dancing. She has mastered different genres of dance forms such as ballet, tap, jazz, pointe, hip-hop, and acrobatics.
Table of Contents
Tabitha Lupien Biography:
Tabitha Lupien was born on February 4 1988 in Canada. She is about 34 years old ( as of 2022). Her parents are Allain and Dawn. They own the Canadian Dance Company located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. Tabitha, her sisters Lindsay and Samantha, and her brother Isaac got the dancing training from the academy mentioned earlier.
Tabitha Lupien Movies and Tv Shows:
Tabitha is best known for playing the role of Julie Ubriaccao in ‘ Look Who’s Talking Now ‘.She was also cast in a minor role in the 2007 film version of Hair Spray as Becky and 6 years later she showed up in the TV series entitled ‘ The L.A.Complex’ as a defeated dancer.
Tabitha Lupien Look Who’s Talking Now:
‘ Look Who’s Talking Now ‘ was a 1993 American romantic comedy film. It was the 3rd and last installment in the film series that started with ‘ Look Who’s Talking Now ‘ ( 1989)
John Travolta as James Ubriaccao
Kristie Alley as Mollie Ubriaccao
David Gallagher as Mikey Ubriaccao
Tabitha Lupien as Julie Ubriaccao
Lysette Anthony as Samantha D’Bonne
George Segal as Albert
Olympia Dukakis as Rosie
Tabitha Lupien Movies List:
- Look Who’s Talking Now ( Role – Julie Ubriaccao/ 1993)
- The Santa Claus ( Role – Future Ballet Girl/ 1994)
- Rent-a- Kid ( Role- Molly Ward/ 1995)
- Bogus ( Role – Girl At Party/ 1996)
- Goosebumps ( Role- Ginny Swanson-Episode-Bad Hare Day/1996)
- Ready or Not (Role – Phoebe/ 1997/3 Episodes)
- That Old Feeling ( Role- Flower Girl/ 1997)
- Goosebumps ( Role – Jamie Gold/ Episode ” Click ” / 1997)
- Salem Witch Trials ( TV mini-series) ( Role – Jane Porter/ 2002)
- Hairspray ( Role – Becky/ 2007)
- The L.A.Complex (Role-Defeated Dancer Episode: Burn It Down/ 2012)
Tabitha Lupien’s Net worth (2022):
She has a net worth that is approximately estimated at around 5 million dollar USD (as of 2022).