Alexandra Daddario is a talented American model and actress. Although she has been present in the entertainment industry since 1998, she has garnered mass attention by appearing as Annabeth Chase in the 2010 fantasy adventure film Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
Table of Contents
Alexandra Daddario Biography:
Alexandra Daddario was born in New York City, on March 16, 1986. She is now about 36 years old (as of 2022). Her mother Christina is a lawyer whereas his father Richard Daddario a prosecutor and former head of the NYPD counter-terrorism Unit under Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
Alexandra hails from Italian, Czech, English, German, Hungarian and Irish ancestry. She is the eldest of three siblings. Her brother’s name is Matthew and he is also an actor. Her sister’s name is Catherine who also aspires to become an actress. Even her cousin Etienne Vallee is an established actor.
Alexandra was admitted to a Maori school for her elementary education and thereafter, barely at the age of 11, she expressed her desire to become an actress. Then she was admitted to Marymount Manhattan College where she studied the Meisner acting technique for years.
Alexandra Daddario Measurements: Alexandra is approximately 5’8” and her approximate body weight is 135 pounds. Her body measurement is 35-27 -24 (approx) inches.
Alexandra Daddario Eyes:
Alexandra’s blue-grey eyes are mysterious. They are beyond description. “Her eyes, large and liquid, are the eyes of Hera and her smile is affectionate and gracious “-(Somerset Maugham) in the original sense of the term.
Alexandra Daddario Movies and Tv shows:-
Alexandra debuted in the T.V. industry when she was 16 years old. She played the victimized teen Laurie Lewis on the soap opera “All My Children ” (2002-2003). After that, she appeared in the following T.V. series –
- All My Children ( 2002 -2003/ Laurie Lewis).
- Law & Order (2004/ Felicia).
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2005/ Susie Armstrong).
- Conviction ( 2006/Vanessa )
- Law & Order (2006/ Samantha Beresford).
- The Sopranos ( 2006/Another woman).
- Damages (2009/ Lisa Wellesley ).
- Life on Mars (2009/ Emily “Rocket Girl ” Wyatt ).
- Nurse Jackie (2009/ Young Woman).
- White Collar (2009-2011/Kate Moreau).
- Parenthood (2011-2012/ Rachel).
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2012/ Ruby Taft ).
- Married (2014/ Ella the Waitress).
- New Girl (2014/ Michelle).
- True Detective ( 2014/Lisa Tragnetti ).
- American Horror story: Hotel (2015/ Natacha Rambova ).
- The Last Man on Earth 2015/ Victoria).
- Robot Chicken (2016/ Theresa Johnson/Lena
- Workaholics (2016/ Donna).
- Why women kill (2019/ Jade/ Irene Tabatchnick).
- The Girlfriend Experience (2021/ Tawny ).
- The White Lotus (2021/ Rachel Patton).
Mayfair Witches (2023/ Rowan Mayfair).
Best Movies With Alexandra Daddario:
Although Alexandra appeared in numerous super hit movies, 9 movies, in particular, are considered to be her best performances
Baywatch ( 2017):
Baywatch is a 2017 comedy crime movie. The movie depicts the story of some lifeguards who are stipulated with the tasks to help people, protecting the beach, and taking care of everything on the beach.
The movie plot takes a dramatic turn when the guards find a dead body on the beach. They also encounter unusual activities on the beach. Therefore, they get prepared to solve the case.
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lighting Thief (2010):
Percy Jackson & the Lighting Thief is a 2010 adventure family fantasy movie. A teenager is hitherto unknown that he is not an ordinary person but the son of a Greek god who is stipulated with the task to stop the civil war of the Gods.
Texas Chainsaw ( 2013):
Texas Chainsaw is a 2013 horror thriller movie. A young woman receives a letter from her grandmother who has made the protagonist the owner of her entire property including a big mansion. After that, the protagonist visits her grandmother’s house with her friends and to their utter dismay, they discover a psycho killer who is killing people with his infamous chainsaw hiding in the aforementioned Manson. He is now after the protagonist and her friends.
Night Hunter ( 2018):
Night Hunter is a 2018 thriller movie that depicts the story of a serial killer who has been murdering and kidnapping women for a long time but the police are yet to trace his identity and location
When We First Met (2018):
When We First Met is 2018 a comedy, fantasy romance movie. A young man is desperate to express his love to a beautiful young lady but lacks courage. He fantasizes about time travel in the year 2014 to impress the love of his life. Meanwhile, he goes to a photo shop and miraculously gets transported to the year 2014. The movie depicts the young man’s s endeavor to impress his girlfriend.
Hall Pass ( 2011):
Hall Pass is a 2011 comedy romance movie. It depicts the story of two married men Rick and Fred who get the hall Pass from their wives. Thus they get the liberty to do anything for one week.
The Baby-Sitters ( 2007):
The Baby-Sitters is a 2007 R – rated drama movie. A teenage girl starts a babysitting service but eventually develops it into a call-girl service.
Burying the Ex ( 2014):
Burying the Ex is a 2014 comedy-horror movie that narrates the story of a boy who is afraid to express his love to a beautiful young woman. The girl of his dream dies. After a couple of days, the girl returns from her grave and reaches the man because she, too, is in love with the young man. Meanwhile, the young man has made a new girlfriend.
San Andreas ( 2015):
San Andreas is a 2015 action adventure thriller movie. A pilot is searching for his family in earthquake-devastated California.
- The Squid and the Whale ( Pretty Girl/ 2005)
- The Hottest State ( Kim/ 2005)
- The Attic, The Baby-Sitters ( Ava Strauss, Barbara Yates/ 2007)
- Joans Brothers: 3D Concept Experience ( Girlfriend/2009)
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lighting Thief, Bereavement Annabeth Chase, Allison Miller/ 2010)
- Hall Pass ( Paige / 2011)
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, Texas Chainsaw ( Annabeth Chase, Heather Miller/ 2013)
- Burying the Ex ( Olivia/ 2014)
- San Andreas ( Blake Gaines/ 2015)
- Baked in Brooklyn, The Choice ( Kate Winston, Monica/ 2016)
- Baywatch, The House, The Layover (Summer Quinn, Corsica, Kate Jeffries/ 2017)
- Night Hunter, Rampage ( Rachel Chase, Scuba Driver/ 2018)
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle When We First Met ( Constance Blackwood, Avery Martin/2018)
- Can You Keep A Secret?, Lost Transmission, We Summon the Darkness ( Emma Corrigan, Dana Lee, Alexis Butler/2019)
- Lost Girls & Love Hotels, 1Night in San Diego, Songbird, Superman: Man of Tomorrow ( Margaret, Kelsey, May, Lois Lane/ 2020)
- Die in a Gunfight ( Mary Rathcart)
Wildflower ( Joy/ 2022)
- Odd Jobs ( 2009-2010/ Cassie Stetner)
- Do You Want to see a Dead Body? ( 2017/Herself)
- Logan Paul: Summer Saga ( 2017/ Herself)
- After Hours with Josh Horowitz ( Herself/ 2018)
- Love Is on its Way ( 2009)
- Radioactive ( 2012)
- Judy French ( 2017)
- Wait (2018)
- Whenever You’re Around ( 2019)
- Battlefield Hardline( 2015)
- Marvel Avengers Academy (2016)
Who is Alexandra Daddario Dating? (Boyfriend)
From 2006 to 2009 it was rumored that Alexandra was in a romantic relationship with the American actor Jason Folks
In 2009 it was rumored that she fell in love with her Percy Jackson co-star Logan Lamen. They were considered the most beautiful celebrity couple in early 2010
They frequently made public appearances. They broke up in 2015.
There was a buzz around that she was in a romantic relationship with American singer Trey Songz
Cynics also believe that Alexandra dated the following celebrities:
Ben Boggle ( during 2016)
Jack Efrin ( May 2017)
Ali Malbork ( 2018)
Brandon Wallace ( 2019)
Alexandra Daddario At A Glance :
She attended an all-girls school
She is an amazing piano Player
She is good at sports
Alexandra Daddario Networth:
She has a net worth that is approximately estimated at around 19 million USD (as of 2022)