Ryan Joseph Broussard aka Ryan Broussard is an American athlete turned actor. He appeared as Will Puntam in the mystery thriller series ‘Only Murders In The Building ‘. He amassed the attention of the audience (both domestic and international) for his illustration of the character of Mike Sherman in Fox’s Police procedural crime Series Alert: Missing Persons Unit ( since 2023).
Table of Contents
Ryan Broussard Biography:-
Ryan Broussard was born on September 14, 1989, in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, United States. There is a paucity of information about his parents and other family members.
Ryan is now about 33 years old (age as of 2023). He is approximately 6’1″ tall and his approximate body weight is about 71 kg. The color of his hair and eyes is blackish brown. He follows Christianity.
There is no information available about Broussard’s early school education except for the fact that he pursued his graduate degree from Louisiana State University.
It is worthy to be mentioned here that Broussard was good at sports since his childhood. During his college years, he played baseball and in 2010 the Los Angeles MLB selected him for Major league Baseball. He played as a shortstop, a fielder positioned between second and third base, for two years. Meanwhile, his latent desire for acting suddenly took hold of his romantic bent of mind and eventually he left baseball and returned to his hometown.
To learn acting skills, he was admitted to a reputed acting college at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and pursued his graduation. He, then, decided to achieve his MFA in acting and was admitted to the prestigious Brown University in 2019.
Ryan Broussard Movies And TV Shows:-
Broussard’s career got kickstarted as a theatre artist. While he was studying at the University of Louisiana, the window of opportunity opened in front of him because he was given the chance to appear in several theatrical performances. He acted in plays like Love’s Labour Lost, Othello, Twelfth Night, The Cherry Orchard, Metamorphoses, and many more.
A well-trained Broussard debuted in the T.V. industry with the T.V. series Star Crossed in a supporting role in 2014. Broussard acted alongside Aimee Teegarden, Grey Damon, Greg Finely, and Matt Lanter. Meredith Averill, the creator of the series was full praise for the newcomer Broussard. Then he showed up in NICS New Orleans (2014) and in the following year he appeared in Scream. In the series sistas, he appeared as the male – lead. In the series, he was seen appearing alongside K J. Smith, Mignon, Ebony Obsidian, Novi Brown, and Chido Nwokocha.
His appearance in Alert: Missing Persons Unit as Mike Sherman and Only Murders In The Building are mostly eye-catching.
For the convenience of the reader movies and TV Shows of Broussard are given below in chronological order:-
Movies & TV Shows
- Alert: Missing Persons Unit (9 episodes) as Mike(2023)
- OneKiller Question Only (2episodes) as Self(2022)
- Murders in the Building (9episodes) as Will Putnam(2021)
- ModernLove (1episode) as Marine 2(2019)
- Memoir as Officer Marcus Orell (2016)
- JackReacher: Never Go Back asPrison Guard ( 2016)
- TheBig Short as a trader at Night Club ( 2015)
- Pizza Thyme (short /2016)
- Jackdaw as Crow (Short film 2015)
- Scream: The TV Series (2 episodes) as Deputy(2015)
- End Of The Line ( Short film /as Rian Johnson)
- NCIS: New Orleans (1episode)
- Star-Crossed (1episode) as SEU Guard (2014)
Ryan Broussard At A Glance:-
1) The art of storytelling always fascinates Broussard.
2) He is a die-hard baseball fan and watches baseball matches in his spare – time.
3) His present residence is Brooklyn.