Paula Patton is an American actress. She has achieved global recognition for her unique acting abilities. Moreover, her appearance as the female lead in Deja Vu, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and 2 Guns is mostly eye-catching.
Table of Contents
Paula Patton Parents:
Paula Patton was born on December 5 1975 in Los Angeles, United States. She is now about 47 years old. Her mother Joyce belongs to White German and Dutch origin. She is a School teacher. Her father Charles Patton is a lawyer who is of American origin.
Paula’s approximate height is 1.71 meters and her approximate body weight is about 57 kg. Paula was admitted to a local School in her hometown where she completed her graduation and later she began to study at the University of California, Berkeley. Then she took admission to Southern California University. Soon after finishing her studies, she received a three-month assignment project for preparing documentaries for PBS.
In 2004 Paula’s career kick-started as she provided additional vocals for Usher on his album Confessions. In addition to this, she was offered the female vocal counterpart on a song entitled ‘ Can You Handle It? Co-written by Robin Thicke.
Paula Patton Movies and Tv shows:
Paula got featured in several movies which grossed millions and won numerous awards. Given below is the list of Paula’s movies and tv shows:
Movies List :
- Hitch (Mandy /2005)
- London (Alex /2005)
- Idlewild (Angel Davenport /Sally B. Shelly /2006)
- Deja Vu (Claire Kuchever /2006)
- Mirrors (Amy Carson /2008)
- Swing Vote (Kate Madison/2008)
- Precious ( Ms. Blu Rain /2009)
- Just Wright (Morgana Alexander/2010)
- Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol (Jane Carter /2011)
- Jumping the Broom (Sabrina Watson /2011)
- Disconnect (Cindy Hull /2012)
- 2 Guns (Deb /2013)
- Mercy (Cynthia /2013)
- Baggage Claim (Montana Moore /2013)
- About Last Night (Allison /2014)
- Past Forward (Pursuing photographer # 2 /2016)
- The perfect Match (Sherry/2016)
- The Do-Over (Heather Fishman/2016)
- Warcraft (Garona Halforcen /2016)
- Traffic (Brea /2018)
- Sacrifice (Daniella Hernandez /2019)
- Four kids and It (Alice/2020)
- Murder Book (Det Angela Kellogg /2005)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (A.D.A. Mikka Von /2010)
- Single Ladies (Layla Twilight /2012)
- Sesame Street (Herself /2013)
- Runner (Lauren Marks/2015)
- Project Runway (Herself/Guest Judge/2015)
- Somewhere Between (Laura Price/2017)
- Sacrifice (Daniella Hernandez/2021)
Who is Paula Patton Married to? (Paula Patton Husband ) :
Paula married Robin Thicke, an American recording artist on June 11, 2005. Paula gave birth to her firstborn Julian Fuego on April 6, 2010. Unfortunately, Paula and Robin got separated on March 20, 2015.
Paula Patton Net Worth:
Paula has a net worth that is estimated at around 12 million USD (as of 2022).