Nidhi Jha is a well-known Indian actress and television personality. She is also popular as Luliya, a nickname she earned. She debuted in the entertainment industry with the movie Gadar (2016)) and has been active since then.
Table of Contents
Nidhi Jha Biography:-
Nidhi Jha was born on October 28th, 1988 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The names of her parents are not known except for the fact her father worked as an assistant director for Balaji Films and her mother is a homemaker. Niraj Jha and Tushar Jha are her brothers.
She is now about 35 years old (Age as of 2023). She is approximately 5’6″ (168cm) tall and her approximate body weight is 56 kg. She has black hair. Her two tattoos ‘Karma ‘ (on her back) and ‘one life ‘ (on her left wrist) reflect her outlook toward life. She follows Hinduism.
Nidhi Jha Movies and TV Shows:-
Although there is no information available about her early education, sources reveal that she aspired to become a doctor. The majority of her family members and relatives are in the medical field. The circumstances planned another thing for her. Once her father who used to work as an assistant director for Balaji film took her to the set of one of his shows where a director noticed Nidhi and offered her role in a hair oil advertisement.
Here in this connection, it is worthy to be mentioned that her father began his career with the T.V. show ‘KKusum’. However, after working on the advertisement, she realized her actual passion and decided to pursue a career in acting. After that, there was no looking back. She began to appear in several popular TV Shows both in lead and supporting roles.
She showed up in T.V. Shows like Balika Vadhu, Beintehaa, Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Kuldeepak and Taarak Mehta ka ooltah chashma. In addition to this, she appeared in several episodes of Crime Patrol, Adaalat, Encounter, and Aahat (Season 6).
She has also made her mark in the Bhojpuri Film industry with her hard work and dedication. She appeared in Bhojpuri films such as
- 2016 Gadar Pawan Singh Bhojpuri
- 2016 Ziddi Pooja Pawan Singh, Viraj Bhatt Bhojpuri
- 2017 Truck Driver 2 Dual Role Pradeep Pandey “Chintu”, Ritesh Pandey Bhojpuri
- 2017 Satya Special Appearance in song Luliya Mangele Pawan Singh, Akshara Singh Bhojpuri
- 2018 Kasam Paida Karne Wale Ki Yash Kumar Mishra Bhojpuri
- 2018 Swarg Arvind Akela “Kallu”, Priya Sharma,Nisha Dubey Bhojpuri
- 2018 Mai Re Mai Hamka Uhe Laiki Chahi Special Appearance in song Pandey Ji Ka Beta Hu Pradeep Pandey “Chintu” Bhojpuri
- 2018 Gangster Dulhaniya Gaurav Jha Bhojpuri
- 2019 Mandir Wahi Banayenge Siya Pradeep Pandey “Chintu” Bhojpuri
- 2019 Crack Fighter Pawan Singh Bhojpuri
- 2019 Jai Hind Pawan Singh Bhojpuri
- 2019 Dilwar Arvind Akela “Kallu” Bhojpuri
- 2019 Shankar Paro Yash Kumar Mishra Bhojpuri
- 2022 Pyari Chandani Pawan Singh Bhojpuri
- Colors TV‘s Balika Vadhu and Beintehaa
- Sony TV’s Crime Patrol, Adaalat, Encounter, Aahat (season 6) and Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman
- Zee TV’s Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
- ZEE TV’s Doli Armaano Ki as Nidhi Khanna
- Life OK’s Savdhaan India as Dimple / Sona Bhushan (/ Divya (Episode 580) / Niyati Patel ( Episode 739) / Sunita (Episode 892) / Riya Gupta (Episode 1134) / Ayesha (Episode 1244).
- &TV’s Kuldeepak
- Sab TVTaarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashmah
In 2017 she appeared in an item song of the film ‘Luliya ka Mangele’ and thereafter she got the nickname ‘Luliya’ in Bhojpuri cinema.
Nidhi Jha At A Glance:-
1) She is an avid dog lover.
2) Her favourite actress is Sridevi.
3) She loves traveling a lot.
Sabrang Awards Critics Award for Best Actor (Female) 2019 Gangster Dulhaniya (Won)