Aksha Pardasany is a well-known Indian actress who rose to prominence for her appearance in the Telugu movie Bengal Tiger. Apart from her appearance in the movie Bengal Tiger, she also appeared in super-hit movies like Yuvatha, Ride, Kandireega, and many more. Above all, she stepped into the Entertainment Industry as a child artist.
Table of Contents
Aksha Pardasany Biography:
Aksha Pardasany was born on November 8, 1991, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is of Sindhi descent. She began her career as a child artist at the age of 11, appearing in several television commercials. She made her film debut in 2007 with the Malayalam film Goal.
She is now about 32 years old. She is approximately 5’ 5” inches tall and weighs around 56 kilograms. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is dark brown.
- Real Name: Aksha Pardasany
- Nick Name: Aksha
- Profession: Actress and Model
- Date of Birth 8 November 1991
- Age (as of 2023):32 Years
- Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Nationality: Indian
- Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Family: Mother: Not Known
Aksha Pardasany Movies And TV Shows:
Pardasany has starred in several Telugu and Malayalam films, including Yuvatha, Ride, Kandireega, and Bengal Tiger. She has also appeared in a few Hindi films, including Musafir. She is known for her dancing skills and her ability to perform action sequences.
- 2004: Musafir
- 2007: Goal
Debut film in the lead role
- 2008: Yuvatha
Visalakshi a.k.a. Baby
- 2009: Ride
- 2010: Adi Nuvve
- 2011: Kandireega
Nominated – Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress – Telugu
- 2013: Satruvu
- Rye Rye:
- Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela:
- 2014: Salim
Dubbed into Telugu as Dr. Salim
- 2015: Bengal Tiger
- 2016: Dictator
- Mental Police:
- 2017: Radha
- Love You, Family:
- 2020- 2022:
SP Dolly Sahu
Awards and Honors
Pardasany has won several awards for her acting, including the Filmfare Award for Best Telugu Actress for her role in Yuvatha. She has also been nominated for several other awards, including the Nandi Award for Best Actress.
Here are some facts about Aksha Pardasany:
- Aksha Pardasany was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She has been active in the glamour industry since the age of 11.
- She started her career with the Malayalam film Goal in 2007.
- She was seen opposite Ravi Teja in the 2015 Telugu film Bengal Tiger.
- In 2020, Aksha Pardasany starred in the Netflix web series Jamtara–Sabka Number Aayega.
- She has also appeared in more than 80 television commercials.
- She is a single woman and has no children.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys traveling.
- She is also a philanthropist and supports several charities.
Aksha Pardasany is a talented actress who has made a significant contribution to the Telugu and Malayalam film industries. She is a role model for young women and is an inspiration to many.